Saturday, December 31, 2011

i have decided to be whoever i want to be at whatever point in time and never worry about fitting into this general idea of a personality i think i have. maybe i'm a little stranger than others in the sense that the way i act differ greatly in front of different people. but i am finally settled with the fact that it does not mean i have facades - my thoughts and moods are probably just easily affected by people, environment around me and (strangely, the state of my body).
-------

i feel there is no need to say "the new year means nothing to me, it is just another day" anymore, because i've said it so many times in the past and it's so deeply ingrained in me that there is no need to even speak of it.

i don't feel the need to live our life in years and months anymore, when our life is made up of experiences that flow like a river, are never ending, continuous, and therefore it is artificial to mark it out with time.

i wrote this to remind myself that this thought crossed my mind on 31st december, 12 :35pm.

No comments: